Sunday, March 25, 2012

Been awhile!!

I'm alive, I promise!!

Boy these past few months have been nuts!! Since I last posted, Jeremy and I closed on our house and moved in :) He was able to take almost a month off of work and it was much needed. We got everything completely unpacked and him and Remington were really able to bond again. Him and I too, of course. Our marriage and friendship is stronger than ever. I know a lot of people only post the positive things about their marriage and make it seem like nothing is wrong, but for us at this moment, there really isn't. Other than him being deployed right now, we are great. I have been able to forgive (still haven't forgotten but I know I never will) and that's ok. I don't want to forget. It brought us closer and really opened our eyes to how a good marriage should be. Some days, I am grateful for what happened. We were headed down an ugly path and needed something to remind us of why we decided to be together.

Our house is amazing too. I know most of you from my Facebook have seen the pictures but they just do not do it justice. We are extremely blessed to have such an amazing home to raise our family in. Jeremy is such a great provider. He works so hard so that we can have all of this and so that I am able to stay home for awhile and raise Remington. I have been reading reviews and looking into preschools for Remington too. He won't start until Fall of 2013, but just the thought of preparing for it is so bittersweet!! I think I may look into going back to work next year too. Things are really looking up for us. This life is such a blessing.

I am heading to my mom's in Missouri this week. I plan on staying about 3 weeks. It will be nice to be around some family and friends. Jeremy should be home in May and I can't wait for all the fun stuff we have planned for the summer. We are going on vacation in August for Remington's birthday which should be a blast!

I hope all of you are well too. If you ever feel down or alone, just remember, you aren't. You are worth something and things WILL get better. You just have to go through a little rain to have that rainbow :) I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment